There are two stages of Performance for the E9X M3 Software:
Stage I is designed for lightly modified or stock vehicles without changes to the primary catalysts.
Stage II is tailored to vehicles that have changes to the primary cats – high flow cats, test pipes/catless, etc.. We include the latest DME software (240E) update to ensure you are on the latest engine software version from BMW. You may benefit from the factory software update alone.
Both stages include user selectable options:
• Selective mapping of throttle response in Normal and Sport modes
• Raised redline to 8,500 or 8,600 RPM (Stock is 8400 RPM)
• Top speed limiter raise or removal (Stock is 155mph)
• Elimination of cold start routine for quieter and smoother starts
• Cold Start Rev Limit reduction 4,500 to keep the engine healthy
• Suppression of the Increased Emissions warning for exhaust changes
Both stages include standard changes:
• Vanos changes for optimal driveability characteristics and power delivery
• Part throttle ignition and full throttle ignition optimization for your octane
• Part fueling and full throttle fueling optimizations
• Optimization of torque management parameters
Features can be picked independently and tailored to your specification. The price of the tune includes specially designed tuning cable and BPMFlash software. The software and cable are extremely easy to use, and we’re happy to provide remote support over the computer or phone. The cable and software can be used at any time.
With the software, you can:
• Identify your ECU and the software currently loaded
• Update your vehicles engine software to the latest version from BMW
• Flash the vehicle with Performance software suited to your specifications
• Flash the vehicle back to stock programming • Read fault codes from the engine control unit
• Clear service engine soon lights and fault codes
• Clear adaptation data
Every tune includes:
• Tuning cable mated to your car
• Reprogrammed torque management parameters
• Reprogrammed Vanos control for maximum driveability
• Smoother engine operation
Burble overrun option now available!