The RB1 is machined from a single forging of 6061-T6 aluminum. It is currently available in 18, 19, 20, and 21-inch diameters with a range of widths and offsets. (Please Note: Depending on size, the RB1 may be available in deep, medium, or shallow concave profiles. See sizing chart for details.) And just like any Forgeline wheel, the RB1 is available with fully customizable finish options.
The RB1 is also available for limited applications in Deep Cap (DC) and Extra Deep Cap (EDC) profiles. These Deep Cap profiles employ unique in-house lathe turnings that allow us to position the center cap deep within the center of the wheel and create an exaggerated extra-aggressive concave look. This option is an excellent choice for select vehicles including the BMW M3, Nissan GT-R, ZL1 Camaro, C6 Z06 Corvette (rear only), and certain Porsche models (rear only).
- One-Piece Monoblock Construction
- Concave Profile
- Deep Cap (DC) and Extra Deep Cap (EDC) Options Available for Select Applications
- Directional Ten Spoke Design
- I-Beamed Spoke and Lip Technology for Enhanced Strength and Reduced Mass
- Generous Brake Clearance
- Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Includes Standard Aluminum Center Cap
- Customizable Finish Options
- Legendary Forgeline Quality and Customer Service