The Forgeline GE1 is a fully-forged one-piece monoblock wheel. Utilizing manufacturing technology similar to our very successful GA1R wheel, the concave 8-spoke design of the GE1 looks great and allows plenty of room for caliper clearance and extreme brake fitment. The one-piece monoblock forging and computer-simulated FEA design process yield a wheel that is very lightweight, extremely stiff, and has excellent fatigue strength.
The GE1 is machined from a single forging of 6061-T6 aluminum. It is currently available in 18, 19, 20, and 21-inch diameters. (Please Note: Depending on size, the GE1 may be available in deep, medium, or shallow concave profiles.) And just like any Forgeline wheel, the GE1 is available with fully customizable finish options.
- One-Piece Monoblock Construction
- Concave Profile
- 8-Spoke Design
- Engineered for Porsche Center Lock Fitments
- I-Beamed Spoke Technology
- I-Beamed Spoke Spans Along the Lip
- Very Lightweight
- Generous Brake Clearance
- Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Fits All Porsche Center Lock Systems for Street and Track, Including Cup Car and RSR Applications
- Customizable Finish Options
- Legendary Forgeline Quality and Customer Service