The Forgeline DR1 is a fully-forged one-piece monoblock wheel that is manufactured using technology similar to our very successful GA1R wheel. The DR1’s directional concave 10-spoke design includes extra long spokes that extend beyond the hidden lug holes (creating a look somewhat similar to a centerlock) while allowing plenty of room for caliper clearance and extreme brake fitment. The one-piece monoblock forging and computer-simulated FEA design process yield a wheel that is very lightweight, extremely stiff, and has excellent fatigue strength.
The DR1 is machined from a single forging of 6061-T6 aluminum. It is currently available in 18, 19, 20, and 21-inch diameters. (Please Note: Depending on size, the DR1 5-Lug may be available in deep, medium, or shallow concave profiles.) And just like any Forgeline wheel, the GT1 5-Lug is available with fully customizable finish options.
- One-Piece Monoblock Construction
- Concave Profile
- Directional 10-Spoke Design
- Separate Left and Right Wheels Ensure Consistency in Directional Rotation
- Extended Spoke Length
- Hidden Lug Holes
- I-Beamed Spoke Technology
- I-Beamed Spoke Spans Along the Lip
- Very Lightweight
- Generous Brake Clearance
- Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Customizable Finish Options
- Legendary Forgeline Quality and Customer Service